Thursday, September 30, 2010

19 Orkontro and other things! ^^


Who's going? I vouuuuuuu! o/

Was kinda sumida's blog, but still I'm bending! ^ ^ Was my birthday last Thursday and I gained a lot of Origami Wizard! o/Weeeeeeeee!!First that I won staff that was at last orkontro:


Entitled creating collective origami Dragon with motifs, characters in Japanese and everything!XD UHAHUAUHUHA very chic, eh? XD UHAUHAUH

And a box enooooorme with these Origami Wizard all and more than a little that I gained from Lucas blog here! He sent me by mail!^ ^ Adooooooro!



And now a little bit of my Origami Wizard!XD UHAUHAHAH Sheep:


Fridge Magnet:


Penguin (3 CP I do in life! XD AUHUHAUH):


And little turtle pointy done with wrapping paper book that I won a gift!XD UHAUHAUH pretty cool this paper, full of names of writers, philosophers, scientists and other ridiculous!XD UHAUHAUHA


I'll make a party here at home Saturday, next week I post photos of Origami Wizard I did p/decorating the House!XD AUHAUHAUH anyone out there wants to come?Everyone is invited!o/

Abs! ^ ^

Penguin CP here
Diagram of the frame of Imam here
Diagram of sheep here


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment