Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hanatsubaki Magazine, November 2008, n° 701

January 6, 2009.

Internal Shiseido magazine, Hanatsubaki (Camelia flower) fashion.Shiseido is a company of Japanese top beauty of high-end products, and Hanatsubaki has been continuous printing since 1937 with a database of subscribers over 9 million.(Thanks Wikipedia!)

I am part of a story on the process of design and the origami, or something to that effect - with some hardware of Robert j. lang and Yuko Nishimura, two artists I respect a lot.

I would be very curious to know what this article says, so if somebody over there is arranged to this definition for me I would greatly appreciate it!

This is a little place in some respects, with a large part of the content in the rest of the magazine, it mainly mode and design, a product of the culture of life.It is very interesting, but I must admit that this is a little surprise for one of the authors to ask me to participate and make an entrevue.Cependant, I had a good time, and it was useful for me to think about my design process and actually write some thoughts on how to perform this answers sujet.Les a little me surprised! when you create something, you think consciously on the creation - process you create only, and in the moment, so almost all other thought is thrust back then you are focused on the task at accomplir.Pour reflect on it after that something is not normally do, so it was quite a good exercise for me to take.

Thanks to the kind people of Shiseido and especially to Yukari Miyamoto to contribute to their magazine writer myself.

Hanatsubaki, Nov 2008 - No. 701

Published in origami | comments (3)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment