Friday, September 24, 2010

Flowers rhombic

August 10, 2009

Hello everyone,

I get all packed and ready to deal with Japan tomorrow for JOAS convention this weekend in Tokyo! they were honoured makes me a little by invite me as a guest, and I hope to do a time very centered on the triangulation: I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new friends!

I thought I would post a model of bend, as it has been long enough while...

Rhombic Flowers CPFlowers rhombic CP

Here's a full CP to design one to a new called "Rhombic flowers".I am not sure that I have finished this model template, it is just an idea that was kicking around in my head; but it seems quite interesting, from diamond developments to make shapes star.Un good exercise play with rhombic developments, course:.

Let me know what you think! on a grid of 64 bend, but in no case do you need to start if importante.une grid of 32 would be perfectly fine start, bonus points for doing so on hexagonal paper.(You'll love the final pattern better if it is same all around.)

Enjoy!

Rhombic CP flowers in PDF format

Creative Commons License
Flowers by Eric Gjerde rhombic is under a Creative Commons Attribution-th-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on work at www.origamitessellations.com.

Tags: CP, diagrams, origami, origami Tessellations, tessellations
Posted in creative commons, diagrams, my work, origami, origami tessellations | comments (7)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment