Monday, September 27, 2010

Self Thursday: Origami Atlas | my return mappings

DateAugust 26, 2010 at 1: 53 pm

 This I travel has everything, that is a lot of it made me think about the map.  (I mainly because it would without them, no pun is missing!) loves origami, but I overly complex designs at best are born.  Do the most simple folding and modular unit.  However, not my materials and creative things I don't. From some of the most beautiful piece I have ever being magazine inserts, old books, and yes it infers the map! about the quality of the maps, old Atlas and classic-sometimes they shown world Crane mobile SpareBedroomStudio / localcolorist map New York City peace crane decoration, attractive art work to a boring white paper cranes to enable this great feature.  (Or, dare I origami turtle paperdisciple to move outside of the box as shown). They view your trip ?????_??? and travelogues, internal and compelling viewing laylaloustudio origami butterfly of your living room to make because of is a great way. Find a free moment and I probably my map from this trip to expand quite something.  

 Often maps are very large, so they want shown by the great box reuse these origami box PrincessPeony.  They are gorgeous kusudama Deliverance05 or theStarcraft available for example. Before you can use to create the map a unique jewelry, great how to get there. If you feel the travel bug, why try some diversion map and Atlas of your favorite origami design? Always, throwing the old version of my local library, and you can often find garage sales to know. Upcoming trip to go extra to tell me something, and then select it to make!

Etsy Treasury: Origami Atlas | my return mappings


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment